Driver for Phobos G130 (100Mbit NIC for Indy)

Hello,

I'm interested to get this card working within my SGI Indies but it seems to
me that there aren't any drivers aviable for linux (only for irix:-there are
some(.

I'm interested to write a device driver with the help of some friends. The
G-130 card has an Intel 21143td chip, a Altera max 7000 (?) microcontroller
and an ethernet transceiver from level one.

Do you have any directions or hints how to start this project?

Greetings

Nik