Build of krb5 1.2.6-2 failed under strange circumstances

Hi. please CC me; I'm not on the list.

I noticed that one of my packages--krb5 version 1.2.6.2 failed to
build on mipsel even though version 1.2.6-1 of the same package built
on mipsel and 1.2.6-2 built on all other architectures.

Krb5 has several different configure scripts scattered throughout its
source tree.  According to the build log, most of the configure
scripts ran successfully until the build got to src/kdc/configure.
That script failed to find the CONFIG_AUX_DIR ../config where
config.guess, configu.sub and install-sh live.

However all the previous configure scripts found that directory.

I suspect that the build environment or filesystem was corrupted
during the build.  Could I get someone to try building the package and
see if the problem is persistent or if it was just a build environment
problem?