c++ problems - konqueror, etc.

Hi,

I've been watching the list for some while now and am wondering if there is any time frame for getting things recompiled with gcc 3.2 in either unstable or testing. I know this is a big deal and I just want to know if there is any idea when this will officially happen.

If there is no set time table for this, then perhaps those with a better understanding can let me know what needs to be recompiled. I am primarily concerned with getting a web browser (konqueror) running. I realize that qt as well as konqueror would need to be recompiled, but should libc6 also be recompiled?

I am willing to help out with this, I just need to know if this work has already been started or not and what really needs to be done

thanks.

paul botelho