Re: wfmath

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 07:21:40PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Looks like somebody forgot to add -lm to the gcc commandline.  Adding that
> indeed fixes the problem.
>
> The following change should fix this.  However, I wonder why it built fine on
> other architectures.

Probably because of:

ifneq (,$(findstring mips,$(DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE)))
        CC=gcc-3.2
        CXX=g++-3.2
endif

The program is built using the default-gcc (i.e. not 3.2) on other
architectures. IIRC, it does not build with gcc-2.95 on mips(el) due to the
broken C++ support there, so Flo(?) suggested the use of gcc-3.2 on
mips(el).

Regards,
Karsten
--