De : Ira Liakh [mailto:spell@itl.ua]
Envoyé : mardi 17 septembre 2002 14:26
À : debian-mips@lists.debian.org
Objet : Siemens Nixdorf RM400

Hello people!

Though I have a little hope for success after browsing archive of
this list, but
can I install Debian Linux on Siemens Nixdorf RM400 computer any way?
If not, what stage will fail, the way to install (I've had troubles
with booting from any drive/LAN) or it's just unsupported architecture
to work, or something else?

My boss has told me, if I do not install this OS on this computer,
or do not argue in favor of impossibility to do this, he displace me...