ICE on mips and mipsel

Hello list,

I'm the maintainer of the package wfmath. Unfortunately this package
doesnt build on mips and mipsel. I get an Internal Compiler Error on
the same location on both archs. All other archs in debian that are
autobuilding dont give an ICE. I think its only on mips(el).

As the package wfmath heavily uses C++ templates, I think there is a
problem in the default mips(el) compiler (2.95.4 ???).

Is there any chance this will be fixed ? I have no access to an mips
machine yet and not the real knowledge to investigate this problem.
It would be cool when someone here could help me with this problem.

build logs:
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=wfmath&ver=0.2.10-1&arch=mips&stamp=1034656960&file=log&as=raw
http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=wfmath&ver=0.2.10-1&arch=mipsel&stamp=1034695053&file=log&as=raw

Greetings,