Problem with mipsel autobuilder (Package: amaya)

I'm having some problems with the mipsel autobuilder and my
package "amaya".  The build log for the last build [1]
contains:

  checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
  check `config.log' for details.
  make: *** [build-gtk-stamp] Error 77

This is keeping the package out of testing.  I'm hoping
somebody could get mipsel buildd to try again and possibly
send me a copy of the config.log if it fails?

Thanks,
Steve
dunham@cse.msu.edu
(Please CC responses, I'm not on this list.)

[1]http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=amaya&ver=6.4-2&arch=mipsel&stamp=1032786287&file=log&as=raw