Problem with mipsel autobuilder (Package: amaya)

I'm having some problems with the mipsel autobuilder and my
package "amaya".  The build log for the last build [1]

  checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output... configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
  check `config.log' for details.
  make: *** [build-gtk-stamp] Error 77

This is keeping the package out of testing.  I'm hoping
somebody could get mipsel buildd to try again and possibly
send me a copy of the config.log if it fails?

(Please CC responses, I'm not on this list.)