Need to trace a script on mips/mipsel

Hi,

There is still a problem with autodetection of pic/non-pic mixing in
bigloo for mips/mipsel.

Could someone please run the latest bigloo configure script and send
me the result ?  Isn't there a mips or mipsel machine we could have
access to ?

I'd need the output of "sh -x ./configure --jvm=no".  Especially, the
output should show an invocation of ./autoconf/ccpic2, for which I'd
need the "sh -x" trace as well.

TIA,
--
Yann Dirson <Yann.Dirson@fr.alcove.com>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique