Re: ITO: kernel-patch-2.4.*-mips, dvhtool

Hi Guido,

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 11:09:59PM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi,
> I intend to orphan the kernel-patch-*-mips packages (including the kernel
> images of course) and dvhtool since all my queries/patches to upstream
> remain unanswered/unapplied. Any takers?

just to not let you alone on this - You are doing a great job and i
think you should definitly continue to do so. I guess we just have to be
more aggressive in pushing stuff into Ralf. Lets break it up and make
it visible at least once a week which features "mainstream" misses
you are maintaining right now. It cant be that all the
experience/prooven patches are dropped under the table.

Flo
                        Heisenberg may have been here.