libc6 upgrade

Hello,

I'm trying to get to grips with apt as I've never used it before and
decided to try to upgrade my system a Cobalt RAQ2 running Woody, my
/etc/apt/sources.list is:

deb ftp://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.debian.org/debian/ stable main
non-free contrib
deb-src ftp://www.mirror.ac.uk/sites/ftp.debian.org/debian/ stable main
non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main
contrib non-free

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free

I did an:

apt-get update

followed with an

apt-get upgrade

And apt merrily went away and got a libc6 update. Hooray I thought this
will be a good test and so it was, everything seemed to go well until
apt tried to install the libc6 package. I got this error:

/var/lib/dpkg/info/libc6.postinst: [: too many arguments

When I check the version of libc6 installed it seems to be the latest:

# dpkg -l | grep libc6
ii  libc6          2.2.5-11.1     GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
Timezone
ii  libc6-dev      2.2.5-11.1     GNU C Library: Development Libraries
and Hea
ii  libgpmg1       1.19.6-12      General Purpose Mouse Library [libc6]

The final bit of the postinst script seems to try and upgrade init and I
see a 're-execing init' in my logs so I assume it did this. Everything
seems to be working, but this stuff is new to me and I don't know if
something is now broken that will come back and bite me later. Any
advice is appreciated.

--
Ian MacDougall

CONFIDENTIALITY.This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance plc.

If you have received this email in error please immediately
notify the Pinnacle Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

www.mimesweeper.com