Re: More information about installing SUSE Linux on Rm600

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 "LINUX Support" wrote on the debian-mips list:

> > Im making some tests to verify the possibility to install linux SUSE
> > on a server RM600 as reported on some newsgroups. I would like to
> > receive from you any informations about it,if it has already happened
> > before and if yes what were the right way and the mode to make it.
> > Thank you and many thanks Francesco Ciclosi

The RM600 is completely unsupported by Linux/MIPS, so there cannot be
any Linux distribution that supports it. As far as I can tell it is
highly improbable that this will change in the future.

Karsten

P.S.: Please send mails in plain text only, not in html or plaintext plus
      html.
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>
Meinungsforschung.