Re: tftp booting off a RH box?

Guido Guenther <agx@debian.org> writes:

> Alternatively you can boot the installer again. Mount your root partition
> and chroot into it. Then install arcboot(a small bootloader that fits
> into the volume header) + a 2.4.17 kernel image, no
> need to repartition/reinstall then. To compelte the configuration run
> base-config by hand.

Well, everything looked ok, but after installing the kernel, it
rebooted and couldn't find anything. I did the setenvs as demanded:

setenv OSLoader linux
setenv SystemPartition scsi(0)disk(1)rdisk(0)partition(0)

Did I miss something when partitioning? I left a couple of SGI related
partitions on there...

--
Dave Hodgkinson, Wizard for Hire         http://www.davehodgkinson.com
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star        http://www.thehighwaystar.com