Re: bf 2.0.23

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 03:07:33PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> Hi,
> i read DWN today and stumbled over this:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2002/debian-boot-200205/msg003
>
> It seems woody will be released with bf 3.0.23 - Are all fixes we
> had in the cvs ?
>From the Changelog:
   - remove addinitrd source from boot-floppies - we have a mips-utils
     package for that now
   - remove last references to mips-specials
   - mips: make sure we pick the correct linux.bin in release.sh
   - mips: someone changed linux to linux.bin in
     run_dvhtool; this "breaks" hd booting on mips, change reverted
Build should be finished in a couple of minutes. Further changes to
bootfloppies(namely proper arcboot/tip22 support) are still pending(but
in a quiet usuable state already) due to hardware problems on my end).
Cheers,
 -- Guido