Re: Woody on Cobalt (RaQ/Qube)

On Wed, 1 May 2002 00:31:46 +0200
Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de> wrote:

> On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:05:21AM +1000, Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
> > On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 22:16:49 +0200
> >
> > I'll test when I have the time. What do you require?
>
> For the start I need a .config for the kernel tree from oss.sgi.com
> containing all the needed drivers for your cobalt box

Unfortunately that what I don't have yet. I have not yet been able to build
a working kernel, hence, no .config file. When I do have one, I would be
more than happy to pass it on to you.

> and the output of a
> "cat /proc/cpuinfo" on your cobalt system running an oss.sgi.com kernel.

That bit should be relatively easy once I have the former.

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)