Re: install on an indy ???

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 02:30:46PM +0100, Leander Koornneef wrote:
> > I don't understand why people are still going through all this pain with
> > nfs-root filesystems. There's a nice installer and you only need
> > to bootp() a tftpimage.
> >  ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-mips
>

> No offence, but this is probably because of the lack of documentation/information on this
> issue. Searching archives/google/whatever only leads to this (outdated) way of installing.
> The only link about installing on debian.org/ports/mips is to mr. wagemakers page (which
> by the way is at http://www.stafwag.f2s.com/indy and not stafwag.f2g.net)

actually both are correct...

f2s.com stops with free webhosting, therefor i've moved my site to f2g.net.
Due dns problems/slow connection this site is mirrored at dk3.com ( another
free hosting provider)

So the howto is available at:	http://stafwag.f2s.com/indy/
				http://stafwag.home7.dk3.com/indy/

The howto is outdated, i'll try to update it within a few weeks.

--
staf wagemakers

email: 		stafwag@yahoo.com
homepage:	http://stafwag.home7.dk3.com/