Indy for sale

Due to unforeseen and unfortunate financial circumstances, the Indy R5K, the
SGI 17" monitor, and the graphite keyboard, mouse, and IndyCam are now,
regrettably, for sale.

This R5000KPC 150mHz Indy has the 24 bit graphics board, the original 1gb
hard drive, the original internal floptical drive, the Sony PS, and 64 MB of
RAM.

The IndyCam was tested on IRIX before installing Debian on the system, and
works fine; the mouse and keyboard are in good shape, as is the monitor.

The root password will be cleared before shipment.  There is no PROM
password.

http://btmfu.yi.org/images/indy/indysystem.jpg

$300, or best offer, plus shipping.

If I don't receive any offers by Noon on 12/22, I will list the system on
eBay.

- Yert