Re: Kaffe porting issues

>From an IA-64 perspective, CVS + Mandrake's patches is the only
viable solution ATM, so I would like to see CVS used instead of
trying to find the appropriate fix(es) to backport.

>From a broader perspective, the age of 1.0.6 would seem to
militate for a CVS snapshot, and I suspect that individuals
looking for support for kaffe would have no more difficult a time
getting it for a CVS version than for 1.0.6.

--
John R. Daily                                    Progeny Linux Systems
Consultant                                          jdaily@progeny.com