Re: Indy Linux Install problem

The base2_2.2.tgz that I got did not have the correct major and minor
nodes on IRIX.  I changed them and it appears to be happy.  All the nodes
seem to be correct when unpacking on a linux box.  Is there a way to at
least have the correct major and minor nodes when it is unpacked on a IRIX
box?

thanks,
john