Re: How to begin ?

Hello,

I have followed this howto, but it refuses to mount the root fs.

The server exports the directory with the root-fs (I can mount it on
another machine) but is not contacted at all by the Indy.

After booting the kernel, the Indy shows the message:
Kernel panic: I have no root and I want to scream

I tried several boot commands, but nothing changes.

What can be wrong?

Bas Benschop
Faculty of Applied Physics
University of Twente