mips port webpages

Hi,
as maybe some already have seen i did a bit on the debian
mips port pages.

I would like to get informations together on system types and CPUs
just to demonstrate the massiv number of CPUs and Machines floating
around. This also could get a good reference for people if and what
they should get on EBay to have a goot HW starting point.

I think the CPU section is clear on which information i would like to
collect. On the System side i would say we do something similar
than in the Mips FAQ. I would like to have some kind of overview
when the machines from when to when they were build, what their
native OS was, whether they are supported, what extension slots
they have and what hardware was available for their slots. Some
informations on their CPUs available etc. Maybe even an /proc/cpuinfo
output of some machines or bootup logs. Have to think about that.

All this should lead to some almanach and not like the MIPS/FAQ to
an overview. I would like to more or less list all CPUs ever
build with an Mips core probably be able to run linux (They should
have an MMU ) and to all people hacking together a mips
embedded system like the cobalts or lasat.

Flo