Re: gcc/binutils debian packages

Florian Lohoff wrote:

> who has build the mips gcc and binutils packages and can tell me
> which patches were used - I was trying to reproduce the stuff made
> once again and failed.
>
> I do also have problems build the glibc 2.2.2 package as the linker
> complains about the symbol "atexit" in libgcc not beeing resolvable.
>
> I used gcc 3.0 pre and binutils cvs for building. I do have a glibc 2.2.2
> chroot environment for "mipsel" which contains gcc + binutils from cvs
> a glibc 2.2.2 compiled with them and a lot of tools compiled against
> libc 2.0.6.

Hey Florian.

Go here to get the latest toolchain. I have the sources as well as
the patches. I also have a binary tarball with the toolchain already
built. Let me know if you have any problems.

-Steve

ftp://ftp.cotw.com/pub/linux/nino/toolchain

--
 Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer
 Public Key: 'http://www.cotw.com/pubkey.txt'