Statistic Report for 18 Product Specific Portals (Home Appliance)

Title: Total Members

To,

The Business Devp.Mgr./Mktg. Mgr.

Dear Sir / Madam ,

We would like to share progress of  our following 18 comprehensive  product specific portals on  Home & Electronic Appliances

Portal Name                       Total No. of Members(852) Product Gallery  (2300)  Avg.Hits (Feb2001)
Www.WorldAirConditioners.com
89
126
19100
Www.WorldAirCoolers.com
60
52
36286
 Www.WorldAirPurifiers.com
48
134
8280
Www.WorldCookingSystems.com
52
141
7779
Www.WorldDishWashers.com
21
86
23952
Www.WorldElectricFans.com
74
259
17999
Www.WorldElectricIrons.com
37
53
9517
Www.WorldFoodProcessors.com
60
139
7823
Www.WorldHeatingAppliance.com
50
79
5043
Www.WorldMicrowaveOvens.com
41
256
19053
Www.WorldMusicSystems.com
36
131
7567
Www.WorldRefrigerators.com
60
324
11561
Www.World-Televisions.com
47
115
11508
Www.WorldVacuumCleaners.com
29
49
12257
Www.WorldWashingMachines.com
38
128
24878
Www.WorldWaterDispensers.com
26
57
7237
Www.WorldWaterHeaters.com
42
59
10822
Www.WorldWaterPurifiers.com
47
101
7177

Show Room

1. Comfort Coolers India Pvt.Ltd.     www.WorldAirCoolers.com/inter_showroom.asp

2. Bajaj Electricals Ltd.                  1.   www.WorldAirCoolers.com/inter_showroom.asp

                                                              2.   www.WorldMicrowaveOvens.com/inter_showroom.asp

3.Tranquil Distributors Pvt. Ltd.     www.WorldElectricFans.com/inter_showroom.asp

These portals have been developed for providing following features :

    1. Meeting ground for Buyers & Suppliers of Finished goods & Raw materials of Home and Electronic Appliances.

    2. Meeting ground for Manufacturers, Distributors, Dealers, CFAs offering/looking various business/trade opportunities.

    3. Meeting ground for Employers & Employees in Home and Electronic Appliance industry.

    4. Auctions, Bargains Bulk-deals Clubs & tender opportunities.

    5. Virtual showrooms for various products.

These portals are being advertised & promoted worldwide to ensure maximum target audience participation, to promote the cause of the industry in general and its members in particular. You are requested to visit concerned portals to see their utility for yourself and to Register your organisation Free for reaping the benefit out of this unique and great opportunity

Thanking you with warm regards,

Member Support Team

WORLD ALL PRODUCTS.COM LTD.

* If  you  feel you have received this  message by mistake and do  not wish to receive  further emails from WorldAllProducts.com please click here  comfort@vsnl.com?subject=PleaseRemove