Re: Why is util-linux on mips without /usr/share/locale ?

On Mon, Mar 12, 2001 at 02:42:41PM +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the maintainer of util-linux. I was wondering why the mips package at
> [1] is so small, and when looking into it I saw that the whole
> /usr/share/locale directory is missing. Is there a bug at the autobuilder
> or in my package (and are the build logs for mips available somewhere?) ?

We havent got any Autobuilder right now - We build everything manually and
the problem with util-linux are the specifics of mips. We had problems
with fdisk and a couple other tools i dont remember anymore. Might
be that we simply produced a hacked package to have something to start
with. Mips/Mipsel are very Beta/Alpha right now.

Flo