Working kernel with NFS and serial console.

Hi,

I'm trying to boot an Indy with the kernels from:
ftp://ftp.uni-mainz.de/pub/Linux/debian-local/mips/

The only kernel that works (for me!) with serial console is:
kernel-image-2.4.0-ip22-r4k.tgz

However, this kernel does not have NFS-root. Other kernels with
NFS-root boots and mounts the filesystem, but with no working
console.

If anyone has a kernel with the same options as
"kernel-image-2.4.0-ip22-r4k.tgz" but with NFS root support, please
let me know. This would save some hours installing the x-compile
tools..

Best Regards,
Jakob Sandgren

--
Jakob Sandgren                  South Pole AB
Phone:  +46 8 56610650          Banvaktsvägen 12