Re: first experimental version of a base for mips

On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 09:51:57AM -0500, Michael E Crowe wrote:
> Christoph,
> 	Is there a base system for a little-endian MIPS systems?  I am working
> on one (a mipsel system) right now and it would be nice if there was a
> prebuilt File System to start with.

Not right now - I have a couple of little endian machines, some decstations
and some "embedded" machines with disk and much faster than the decstation.

I was not able to reproduce the stuff Christoph did, and i havent got
that much time. If you would like to do something towards this
i can provide you with a login on a little endian machine
in the network.

Flo