X11 on Indy with debianpackages ...

Hi all....

ich have my running with the kernel-image now and it works fine? But I
don't get X11 configured. I downloadet the xfree86-4 config file from
linux-mips.net and typed startx ->

Blank screen, black font on black background, you see only the white curser.

What should I do? I found only inststruction for compiling X on indy,
but I don't have enough space to do it :)

The second thing is, that gpm doesn't configure my mouse. I think, the
mouse- device is /dev/psaux, or im wrong? What is to do to get my mouse
working on mips?

I know, this are sure trivial things, but I tried to get these things
work, but all I did failed... :(

	HowTo's are welcome :)

					Regard and thnx
											Jan

--
One time, you all will be emulated by linux!

----
Jan- Hendrik Palic
Url:"http://www.billgotchy.de";
E-Mail: "palic@billgotchy.de"