Problems with R5k

	I've got an indy with an r5k and I was trying to get the
	bootfloppies to work for me.  Everything appeared to be going
	well until a little while after boot the machine would just
	hard-lock.  The kernels that I've tried have been:
	linuxr4k-ip22 and the vmlinuz-2.4.5 from the r5k kernel-image
	My understanding is that I need a very recent kernel to be able
	to use the most recent packages in debian due to sysmips
	problems?  Are there kernel images availible which work with the
	most recent packages in sid?