Re: [long] Lance on DS5k/200

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> You you facing towards all those Z8530 implementation or only to
> "ours"?

 I'd like to merge all of them, of course.  Especially as working on a
single driver only might prevent me from seeing certain device-specific
quirks that have to be handled in a non-conflicting way.  For example the
Z8530 application as used by DEC has a few "interesting" details when it
comes to chip's wiring.

 Don't hold your breath, though...