Re: mips port webpages

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 08:35:27PM +0200, Karsten Merker wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 04:11:46PM +0200, Florian Lohoff wrote:
>
> > I think the CPU section is clear on which information i would like to
> > collect.
>
> I may be wrong with this, but AFAIK the slowest MIPS-R3000 was 20MHz, not
> 25MHz, and the slowest MIPS-R4000 was 50MHz instead of 60MHz.

Corrected ...

> Do you have some kind of template to use for this?

Not really - I just committed initial description of the /120 ... and
the /150 - I think i covered most informations. For proprietary busses
like Turbochannel i thought of having seperate pages with all extensions
listed and their support stage and possibly even photographs etc.

I am unsure if the debian folks would like to have system gallerys on
their webpages - I'll have to discuss this.

Flo