Re: removal

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 10:17:23AM -0400, Doug Bible wrote:

> Could someone please inform me as to how I can unsubsribe to this list?  I
> always get frustrated when I see people sending this kind of message to
> the list itself.  But, all attempts at my removing myself have
> failed.  Help!

Probably due to trying to remove from a different address than what
you are subscribed with. Have a look at http://lists.debian.org
and retry with the email address you are subscribed with.

FLo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."