Re: MIPS install

On Sun, Oct 15, 2000 at 09:00:08PM -0600, Keyshaun wrote:

> Hi, I am interested in getting Debian more supported on MIPS processors.
> I will soon be getting an Indy and I was wondering how far along the
> install program is for it.

No installer yet - Henning Heinold is working on this - If you are
more interested come to irc - Openprojects network ( irc.debian.org e.g. )
channel #mipslinux - You will get life assistance while installing.

There is a redhat/hardhat rootfs from which most people went on
installing debian packages into - Hopefully we will have a base.tgz
for mips and mipsel soon.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."