Re: Linux on a SGI Indy

On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 12:34:34PM -0500, natas wrote:
> Hey I've got a SGI Indy box here at work that is not being used at all and
> Im able to do what ever I want with it.  Anyway is there a minimal install
> of debian for mips aviliable?  If so I would love to grab a copy of it and
> would love to contribute.  As long as I have compilers ect...and people
> can point me to how to create deb files I would love to contribute.

Currently there is nothing like that - There is a very old
little endian (Decstation) rootfs somewhere - There are a lot
packages out there which me and Guido compiled but mis/mipsel
is a moving target right now.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."