mopd for linux (was CD-images)

Hi!

>the case).  BTW, is there any plan in the works for a mopd for the i386
>architecture to handle netboot?

On: ftp.netbsd.org:/pub/NetBSD/arch/pmax/tools/linux-mopd.gz

is a mopd statically linked for linux, build by me. It will only boot
ecoff and perhaps a.out kernels. The sources must be up there as well,
Simon Burge made the ecoff enhancements to it. I only fixed it so that
it compiled on Linux as well.

HTH,
Uli
--
Dipl. Inf. Ulrich Teichert|e-mail: Ulrich.Teichert@gmx.de
Stormweg 24               |listening to: Poliittinen Laulu (Punk Lurex OK),