CD images?

I just got my hands on a DecStation 3100.  Hooking a CD-ROM to the beast
is relative trivia, but short of a crossover Thicknet cable, I'm stuck
with CDs.  Does anybody produce an ISO of Debian-MIPS yet?  Second thing:
right underneath the 3100 is my old 4d/220: anybody have any ideas on when
or if there'll ever be a Debian-MIPS available for it (that's not a major
issue: I'd need to get KVM for it first...)?

 Customer:  "I'm running Windows '98"      Tech: "Yes."      Customer:
   "My computer isn't working now."     Tech: "Yes, you said that."