Re: Debian mips port pages maintainer

>>>>> "james" == James A Treacy <treacy@debian.org> writes:

hi

james> I don't know who created the current debian mips port page
james> <http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/>, but I would like someone
james> to be responsible for it. They don't have to be a debian
james> maintainer, but it is preferable.

james> If you are interested in this job, please send me mail.

If Florian (I think that he did the packages) don't want to be
responsible, I can help with that, I am beggining to work on the mips
port, and I want debian running on MIPS.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy