Re: New packages

On Tue, Oct 31, 2000 at 12:52:58PM +0100, Florian Lohoff wrote:
> Hi,
> as you all just saw in the flood - I started uploading glibc 2.2 packages
> lately - This is the second round of glibc 2.2 packages - Currently i am
> mostly fighting with c++ stuff as the new gcc 20001007 changed its
> behaviour a bit and though i am having problems building things like
> apt, ncurses, dselect etc ...
I finally got around to get my toolchain into shape and set up a
chroot-environment based upon readily avaliable libc6 2.1.95 package
from you. What Versions of binutils are you using, any special patches(I'm
currently using 001027 with Ralfs binutils-rel32 patch).
If noone objects I'll start uploading some stuff during this weekend.
I'm currently struggling with *lots* of stale nfs handles(
my chroot-environment is on a nfs partition). Does anyone else see this, any
workarounds?
Regards,
 -- Guido