delo 0.7

Hi,
new "delo" release - It seems that i might call it "everyday use" release.

New features:

- reads /etc/delo.conf for parameters and kernel image name
- command line arguments for the bootsector installer

-----------------schnipp------------------------------------

KN05 V2.1k    (PC: 0xbfc007ac, SP: 0x82e47de8)
3/prcache
delo V0.7 Copyright 2000 Florian Lohoff <flo@rfc822.org>
This DECstation is a DS5000/2x0
CPU revision is: 00000440
Primary instruction cache 16kb, linesize 16 bytes.
Primary data cache 16kb, linesize 16 bytes.
Secondary cache sized at 1024K linesize 32 bytes.
Linux version 2.4.0-test8-pre1 (flo@slimer.rfc822.org) (gcc version egcs-2.90.29 980515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)) #3 Fri Oct 13 16:27:07 CEST 2000

-----------------schnapp------------------------------------

There is a known bug i cant seem to find - Look into the readme.

I only tried on /260 so far but i guess itl work on any REX machine.
There is currentl no "NON-REX" support but someday ....

The loading is currently SLOW like hell - I guess
its because of the PROM beeing very slow. There are possibilities
to speed up - But - Who wants to boot his Decstation that often ?

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
      "Write only memory - Oops. Time for my medication again ..."