Kernel

Hi all

Excuse me for my last message, I vas a bit in hurry.

Now I have my linux i386box serving with bootp & tftpd the Challenge.
I've downloaded about 15 different pre-compiled kernels but no one seems to work.
Maybe i have to compile it by myself (also because this nasty machine hasn't got the gfx card).
I've downloaded the Linux i386 / Mips cross compiler. (please give me some use advice)
Witch version of kernel do you avice me (I need a special version, ie the ftp.sgi.linux.com ones) ??

Bye all