Re: Ok...FINALLY got the Indy...

On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Stephen Frost wrote:

> 	Otay, you don't actually *have* to have Irix if you don't want, but
> that means you'll have to always be netbooting...

The Irix install on this is hobbling along well enough for now.  Problem
is, I'm going to have to mess with it a bit more to get the net
configuration to actually stick (wow, it's been forever since I touched
Irix...didn't remember just how different it really was).  I'll beat on it
a bit more and see what I can get it to do.  I'm still trying to figure
out if the second disk is being used for something or not.  I really wish
I could do a fresh Irix install to get things back to normal on this
thing.