Re: donation?

On Sat, Aug 05, 2000 at 02:04:47PM -0700, David Huggins-Daines wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > [Sorry for the excessive CC'ing]
> > I'd be willing to *become* one of the Debian MIPS folks for a box like
> > this.
>
> Well, last I checked, Linux doesn't run on the Indigo2, so it's likely
> to be of limited usefulness.  (corrections from MIPS kernel folk
> appreciated)
It does run on the Indigo2 but only with serial console.

> > /me mumbles something about XFree86 4.0 on MIPS
We have a working X on the Indys. Getting it to work on the Indigo2s
will be hard since AFAIK there's no documentition on the (quiet
complicated) graphics hardware available.
Regards,
 -- Guido

--
GPG-Public Key: http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/guenther.gpg.asc