SGI / MIPS support

I have a SGI O2, and would like to be involved in the development of a port
to MIPS if I can help in any way.  I'm a sysadmin, and not really a
programmer, but I can compile and test, etc. if that's needed.  I have been
using GNU/Linux actively for about 2 years on the job and at home, and
although I'm not an expert, I may be able to be at least a small amount of
help.  My O2 is feeling neglected anyway (I got it a while back from another
division at work, and they erased the hard drive before giving it to me, so
she's ready to go).

Please let me know if there's any way I can help.

Thanks,

Todd Thompson
Burlington House IT
thompson.todd@burlington.com