Re: Problems with multiple harddisks on my Indigo2

Good Morning,
The SCSI reset problem occurred on my Indy after I added a Floptical on
ID 2. I am not running Linux on the box at this time. Have upgraded to
6.2 from 5.3 but haven't tried to reinstall the floptical yet. Set
jumpers to Indy specs, so am unsure why. BTW, would the Indy boot from
the floptical for Linux without doing a net boot?
Sincerely,
Dave Keen