Looking forward to your favorable reply

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are glad to have learn your company from the web. We are writing to you with
the hope of establishing the business relations with you.

We are Kitchen electrical utensils manfacturer offering high-quality products
at competitive price. Our main product includs Rice Cookers¡¢Electric Woks and
Mini Kitchen Appliances, and our new product is Grill and Barbecue.

Our company was certified by ISO9002 in 1998, carried out ¡°T.W.Q.A.¡±. ¡°5S¡± and
¡°Q.C.C.¡± in 1999 and will carry out ¡°T.Q.M.¡± in 2000.

The products of the company have already got the authentications of CCEE of China,
UL and ETL of America and GS of Germany.

If this meets your interest, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I am looking forward to your favorable reply.

Best regards,

Roc P. Wang

LiBang Electronic Co., Ltd

Huanzhen Rd,