Re: Problems with multiple harddisks on my Indigo2

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000, J.K. Hill wrote:

> All,
>
> Try looking up the jumper'ing information for the drive... There
> is probably a delay for spinning the drive up at boot (or some
> such nonsense).

checked that.. and it's not it. the jumper isn't set. (i think).

however, this drive used to be in an Alpha, and ARCSBIOS on Alpha had
a problem with not recognising it from cold too, sometimes.

so maybe the drive just doesn't spin up fast enough.

> Regards,
>
> Ken

thanks,
--