Some questions regarding a Decstation 5000/240

Hi,

I will get a Decstation 5000/240 soon  :-)  and I have some questions:

The Linux/MIPS HOWTO points to the outdated
http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/ for Documentationon regarding
Debian/mips(el). Is there a not so outdated documentation?

Is the installation procedure for Debian similar to the one described in
http://www.xs4all.nl/~vhouten/mipsel/install.html ?

What is the actual status of using keyboard and monitor or even X on
that machine under Linux?

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi