Re: Where can i find MIPS Linux source and Documentation?

Thanks Richard,

I followed some links to find what I wanted.
I couldn't get to what I exactly wnated.
The Linux VR Project seemed to be aliitle similar,
but tose were mostly based on Windows CE portables.

I am considering of getting Linux to run on
an NEC VR5000 based evaluation board.
I can program the  boot PROM.
But I am quite not sure what I need to do with it.

I have a PMON which is a common ROM based monitor debugger.
Is it possible to load Linux using this?
Or do I have to write a custom boot code?
I couldn't find documentration on how the hardware needs to be
initialised before trying to run Linux.

I appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks,
Tat