Indy installation / boot help?

Hello all.

I recently obtained a SGI Indy.  The hard disk is totally wiped out, with
no OS on it at all.  No IRIX, no sash, no Linux, no nothing.  It seems
that the boot PROM has a way of accessing a remote kernel using bootp and
tftp.

I want to get linux on this system, but I'm not sure how to do it.  I
don't have other machines with SCSI interfaces that I could
partition/write to this disk.  Where do I go from here?  tftp a
kernel?  How do i mount a root partition?  How do I partition this box
with a SGI partition table?

Has anyone tried this before?  Had any luck?  Any adivse you can give
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris