Re: debs for mipseb

Hi Guido,

On Fri, Mar 10, 2000 at 09:09:12PM +0100, Guido Guenther wrote:
> Hi,
> since the HardHat installation on an Indy really bit and I'd like to
> install Debian on a couple of other Indy's soon I tried to move the
> HardHat-System over to a Debian system. Maybe the packages I compiled
> are of use to somebody else. You can find them at:

There are already a couple of packages on
ftp.rfc822.org:/pub/local/debian/debian for big endian mips. If you
like ill integrate your into there ...

> 	http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux/debian/
> or point apt to:
> 	deb http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/mipslinux debian/
> Many of them are badly broken anyway.

Same here - Currently we need a lot of "hacks" to even compile
packages - But anyway - Dont forget to open bug reports for the
architecture depending problems in the source packages - Maybe
one day - Well be able to recompile whole debian without a single
problem ;)

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566