.deb packages for SGI/Linux

    Is there anywhere that I could score the .deb packages that were
created thus far?  Off of oss.sgi.com I find a link but it's dead.  I
would be willing to host an ftp for some .deb packages also.  If anyone
has any of these packages please let me know, I will setup an ftp for
them so maybe we can get this development going again.  Also if anybody
is interested in useing my Indy to develop on please let me know also,
I have no problem with giving out shells to people that want to work on
the project.  Thanks.

--
                        Jason Mesker
                    Internet Tool & Die