re: RM200 and mips in general

Hi everybody,

thank you all for the immediate feedback. I just have to point out my
status here. Yes, I am an employee of one of Siemens daugther companies.
As such I have an access to various RM machines. But the effort of setting
up the Linux on these computers is entirely MY OWN, it is NOT part of my
assignment and I do it only in my free time.

But I want my work to be a benefit to an open software comunity and I will
be glad to share all what I do with anyone. But I have to repeat once
more, I do not represent any Siemens officiality. I owe a Linux community
a lot, and this is way how to add my piece - at least a little one :-).

Radim Gelner